Friday, February 11, 2011

Busy busy busy

Um, sorry I haven't posted anything in so long. Ive been busy with school, work, and karate. I am in Surg tech school and it is going well. I got to scrub in for the first time today. It would have been exciting but the surgeon was bitter about having a student in his room, and he said I had to stay up against a wall behind him. I couldn't see anything good. It was just an ingrown toenail removal. I've assisted with one of those before. The rest of the day was better. I didn't scrub in but I saw a shoulder replacement, an Achilles tendon repair, and a laproscopic gall bladder removal. I had good views of those surgeries. I have a lot of homework due Monday. That's it for now.

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

I am so impressed! I can't even watch those shows on tv that show those surgeries. They make me feel faint. I am glad you updated!

Okay, seriously, the word verification is "anger". Rude.

Jean said...

Wow, that sounds so exciting!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

wow interesting! keep posting updates!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker