Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I got to sleep in late, and then I had dinner with my family in the early afternoon. It was delicious! Then, I went to the Cowboys football game with my Dad and Bro Terry. It was a great game. I felt sorry for the other team, the Seahawks. They received quite a whipping. We left during the 4th quarter when the score was 31 to 9. The halftime show was pretty awesome. We got to see the Jonas Brothers perform live. Too bad the stadium dropped a background right between us and the stage. We got to see them walk up the stairs onto the stage, but we only saw the performance on the TV's. The acoustics in the stadium are horrible!!! It was like someone was playing their songs on 5 different radios at once, with different time delays on each radio, and all the radios are buried under 10 feet of dirty laundry. I couldn't even recognize the first song. The second song was "Burning Up." I was glad we were able to leave a little bit early so we didn't get stuck in traffic.

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

LOVE the blog, Cara! If you go private be sure to invite us!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Kara- need updates!! I check often so add more stuff:)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker