Monday, February 13, 2012

86 days until graduation

If I go to bed exactly right now, I will get 7 hours of sleep. The problem is that I'm not tired yet. And I need more sleep or I won't function well tomorrow. But instead of sleeping right now I am doing some homework. I've vowed never to take an online team class again if there is any way to prevent it. This class is crazy. Right now I'm afraid my computer is going to delete the email I just wrote. Oh good. It just barely went through. Every time I log on to this class I feel like I am doing damage control. It is exhausting. There are 6 people in my group, and we didn't get to pick teams. We were assigned, so of course none of our schedules match up and we don't really have time to get to know each other. I really am just in a full out sprint for the finish line. For graduation. I try to plan one fun thing every weekend, just to give me something to look forward to and to motivate me to use my time wisely and get my homework done. There are so many things I would like to do and so little time. I want to read books, and catch up on Doctor Who episodes, and sleep in, and go to karate, and socialize with the YSA, and swing dance, and rock climb, and ride horses, and so many other things. But instead I sprint. 86 more days until this sprint ends. I'm already tired.

1 comment:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Hang in there girlie! You're almost there! Good idea about the weekends :)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker